Specialist recruitment insurance from Toni Dines - Head of Practice - Recruitment
With falling unemployment rates in the UK we recognise that the recruitment industry has entered a period of economic growth. During such times the priority for sector is likely to be developing candidate and client pools but it’s important for recruitment companies to ensure they have the right insurance programme in place to protect it should the worst happen.
As a specialist broker in the recruitment sector Bluefin offer insurance solutions which look to protect recruiters for their specific business activities without incurring unmanageable premium costs.
Of course it’s important that any insurance policy is not only competitive in terms of the premiums payable but also brings with it the right cover for the specific risks that recruitment companies face in this ever-evolving sector. Through our wide access to the insurance market we develop innovative insurance solutions for the UK recruitment market.
As part of our offering for recruiters we also have an exclusive arrangement with an A-rated insurer that is brand new to the UK market. This means that every recruitment business that we speak to, will never have previously obtained a quotation from this insurer before. Offering the ability to provide a genuine comparison against existing policies in place for business.
Toni Dines, Head of Practice for recruitment insurance has established herself as an expert in the recruitment market in insuring recruiters over the last 8 years. This specialism was moulded from working as a recruiter herself, working with recruiters, umbrella companies and the contractors that work within these organisations during this time. Through correlation with leading industry partners and monitoring movements in the UK through the likes of APSco and the REC, we are ever acclimatising to the sectors changing legislation, trading practices and the products and services offered certainly reflect that.
Commenting on Bluefin and her appointment, Toni said: “I have a true, homebred passion for the recruitment sector and providing insurance solutions so I am delighted that at Bluefin we can support recruiters through investing in inventive product development and delivering services and solutions to clients that I am proud of.
With more than 450 recruitment clients in the UK already, we have identified significant opportunities to provide recruitment insurance solutions that are keeping up with the pace of change in the market and which makes us the ideal partner for recruitment agencies.”
What types of insurance policies would you expect a recruitment agency to purchase?
Due to the nature of work that recruiters undertake, they are likely to require some specific covers as well as the standard covers that all businesses need, including but not limited to:
- employers' liability insurance
- public and products liability insurance
- directors' & officers'
- professional indemnity insurance
- personal accident
- senior executive replacement cover
- offshore liability insurance
- drivers negligence
- fidelity bonding
- property and contents
- business interruption
- legal expenses
- medical malpractice
- cyber liability insurance
- privacy breach response
- trade credit insurance.
Why should you obtain a quotation from Bluefin for your recruitment business insurance?
- 0% direct debit facility for premiums payable (subject to status).
- Specialist recruitment team - expert recruitment insurance sector knowledge and insight.
- Exclusive arrangement with a Global ‘A Rated insurer’ with a brand new product to the UK recruitment market offering a genuine comparison to renewal policies.
- Vicarious liability cover included as standard with no additional premium for non standard contracts.
- Senior Executive Replacement Insurance at no additional cost. Insurers will pay up to £50,000 in recruitment fees for the replacement of a senior executive or director resulting from death or serious illness.
- Cyber liability cover and breach notification services with 12 month monitoring services on individuals victim to breach.
- Specialist trade credit team with an established recruitment client base and recruitment sector account executive.
- Bluefin insure some of the top 100 recruitment firms and offer key support for new start up’s and are perfectly placed to handle SME requirements.
- Fantastic relationships with some of the top industry partners in the recruitment sector, diversifying sector knowledge and connections.
To find out more or to speak to a member of our recruitment team, click here.
Head of Practice – Bluefin
Follow Toni on LinkedIn